Leap Day

Leap Day happens every four years. This is it. Some very fortunate (unfortunate) people are born on Leap Day, which is pretty cool in my mind.

Some famous people born on Leap Day were Dinah Shore and Pope Paul III. Terence Long, baseball player. And Tony Robbins. Wow. The guy started out with a Leap and just kept going.

I don't really have anything to say today. I simply ponder the oddness of it.

My best selling app so far is one that Apple rejected, Vayne League Champion. John wrote the text. So far, just on the Droid side, we've sold over 100 of them.

Well, they're free, but still, it's cool.

Just like Leap Day.

Comments

  1. Apple rejected your Vayne app? Why?

    And have you seen the musical "The Pirates of Penzance"? They actually make Leap Year a plot point - I'd tell you, but it would spoil a gloriously silly play. :P

    I have missed your prime posts, sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles