My new book: Organize Your Kindle Book Titles in Excel




I just published my latest book: Organize Your Kindle Book Titles in Excel. It is a how-to book to load your Amazon titles in your Library into a spreadsheet. The techniques are simplified Extract and Transform methods, and there are some nice Excel tricks included.

Yeah, I don't know about everyone else, but I really like my spreadsheets. I also really like my e-books, now that I've moved into the twenty-first century. (Okay, I still like IRL books. They have a nice feel and my study is full of them, piled high and double-shelved.)

Amazon is my major provider of e-books, and I like how they give me the Library to manage my e-book titles. I can even add my own. I even send the books I buy in other places (like Humble Bundle) to my Amazon Library.

Now I can keep track of all of them in my spreadsheet. You can too. Go take a look at the book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles