Comics


I saw it on Google, on Twitter, on the news… but the beauty simply made me want to post it on my blog also.
Marvel Comics. Essentially FREE for a month (just skip a cup of coffee).

Even WIRED reported it as "You Can Now Pay 99 Cents to Read 15,000 Marvel Comics Online" and so I share it with you.

Sure, you only get access for a month, but what a month! Put Netflix movies on hold. Set those novels aside. Crank up your computer or tablet and read thousands of Marvel comics by spending less than a dollar (the same amount you need to get off that crazy Candy Crush level - c'mon, you know you do it once in a while).

My eldest son is a comic EXPERT - really - and is slowly becoming a human comic collage as his finances and his tattoo artist can get around to it. Too bad he is not able to enjoy this deal right now. I think he'd love it.

I'm going to go read comics now - and remember what fun I had spending a dime on them the first time around.

Excelsior!



Yeah, not quite the same quality art as modern comics...

One more thing: If you want to go read a whole lot of really OLD comics - yeah, the kind I read as a kid, thanks, and please stop the dinosaur jokes (dinosaurs were no joke back then), you can read them free at The Digital Comic Museum, bless their hearts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles