Seductive Murder: A Short Story


I published another short story on Smashwords and Amazon today. Called Seductive Murder: A Short Story, it is ten years - to the day - since I wrote the first draft. 

I was going to publish it under a pseudonym ... It isn't my normal genre, though it is the possible beginning of a novel - I have the rudimentary plot in my head for it (and have had that plot for ten years, obviously) but I don't know if it is substantial enough to expound upon.

Here's the pitch:

A business trip cut short in an intimate moment. Heart attack? Well, yes, but... 
This is a short story, intended for mature audiences. Others need not apply.


Go grab a copy and review it. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles